Monday, July 14, 2008

Airport '08








No, not Leslie Nielson...








Ro off to Florida for vacation!



Not too bad of a wait, easy check in, etc. VERY early morning though! I wonder when this is going to catch up with me....Here's a neat pic of the sun rising. Something I see WAY too often lately.




Cool thing, I was lucky enough to meet and talk to for couple of minutes (did not want to bother her for a picture though) Shannon Sylvia from Ghost Hunters International! http://www.scifi.com/ghi/team/sylvia.html I love both of the Ghost Hunter shows and watch them every week, so this was pretty cool. She & her husband were very nice and she actually seemed surprised that I recognized her. My favorite show (besides Family Guy) and they're from Leominster (my hometown), yup, I recognized them immediately. The GHI shirt didn't hurt either :)






No comments: